Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by CaiEddy <wz...@outlook.com> on 2015/12/03 02:28:34 UTC

Apache Eagle Scrum Board

Hi Mentors:
I'm member of Apache Eagle project, and I would like have my account granted with Administrator role on Apache Eagle JIRA project so that I can create sprint.  My Jira account is: wzcyc
BTW, I have created "Apache Eagle" on board. https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=103&view=planning.nodetail and we plan to start the first sprint next week.
RegardsEddy

RE: Apache Eagle Scrum Board

Posted by CaiEddy <wz...@outlook.com>.
I am not PPMC recently, Please help grant Arun and Hao for this role. That will be great.

Re: Apache Eagle Scrum Board

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eddy,

Re: Apache Eagle Scrum Board

Posted by arunkarthick m <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I'm not able to create a JIRA board as well. Throws out permission error. I
think once we have a JIRA board for Eagle project we can schedule our work
items.

If you can create it for us that will be great.

Thanks,
Arun

--
Arun Karthick