Posted to portalapps-dev@portals.apache.org by Woonsan Ko <wo...@yahoo.com> on 2013/03/04 22:31:23 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Portals Applications project apa-webcontent version 1.3

Apache Portals Applications Team and community,

This release is accepted with the following votes:

    +1 Randy Watler (binding)
    +1 Ate Douma (binding)
    +1 David Sean Taylor (binding)
    +1 Vivek Kumar (binding)
    +1 Woonsan Ko (binding)

Thank you all for voting!

We will promote the release candidates to the Maven Central Repository and upload the source and binary distributions to the official download area.

An announcement about the new release will be sent out as soon as the Portals Applications website is updated and the source and binary distributions have
been mirrored.

Regards,

Woonsan Ko