Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by abhinavpundir <ab...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/01 08:50:59 UTC

Re: Row Filters using BitComparator

Thanks Amit but that link doesnt really help.
I havent got a single link which showsbitcomparators  together with row
filters .

Posted by takeshi <ta...@gmail.com>.
hi,

I think may be the 'BinaryPrefixComparator' is good for your case.
{code:java}
table = ...;
Scan scan = new Scan();
Filter filter =
  new RowFilter(CompareFilter.CompareOp.EQUAL, new BinaryPrefixComparator(
      Bytes.toBytes("abc")));
scan.setFilter(filter);
ResultScanner rs = table.getScanner(scan);
for (Result r : rs) {
    ... // will get the Results start with rowkey "abc"
}
{code}

Best regards

takeshi