Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by "Malte S. Stretz" <ms...@gmx.net> on 2004/02/20 17:40:29 UTC

The PPMC list (was: new SpamAssassin committer: Michael Parker)

On Friday 20 February 2004 10:31 CET Sander Striker wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-02-20 at 09:54, Daniel Quinlan wrote:
> > Vote was under Message-ID
> > <16...@proton.pathname.com> on
> > <sp...@incubator.apache.org>.  (I'm honestly not sure where
> > the archive is located.)
>
> The archive is located on minotaur.  You need ssh access for that
> (*sigh*, another shell dependency).

Hmmm... I am subscribed to the PPMC list (since 31.12.2003) but never ever
received a message. Sander, could you (or somebody else) check what's wrong
there? (And how exactly can one read the archives? ;-)

Oh, and welcome Michael :)

Cheers,
Malte

--
[SGT] Simon G. Tatham: "How to Report Bugs Effectively"
      <http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html>