Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/31 11:13:42 UTC

Web installer sets enable red5Sip to "true" by default ?

Is there are reason why we enable this by default?
>From my point of view it should be false, it leads just to confusion for
anybody.

or does it actually not matter if you enable it or not ?

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: Web installer sets enable red5Sip to "true" by default ?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Done: Committed revision 1509066.

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 5:29 AM, seba.wagner@gmail.com <seba.wagner@gmail.com

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Web installer sets enable red5Sip to "true" by default ?

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sebastian,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Web installer sets enable red5Sip to "true" by default ?

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Sure let's rename it.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Web installer sets enable red5Sip to "true" by default ?

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sebastian,