Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Steve Kruse <sk...@adaptivemethods.com> on 2007/07/20 16:50:42 UTC

.apache.axis2.AxisFault: org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlComplexContentImpl cannot be cast

I'm trying to get a service that works in axis 1.4 to work in axis 2.  I
use xmlbeans to bind and the first issue I had when converting to axis2
was that I got an error during the building of the beans because the
schema imports the same xsd's throughout the hierarchy.  The wsdl and
schema validate and this issue was addressed around June 27th I think.
So, now I've been using the snapshot from July 16 and I keep getting
another issue.  I have also tried the latest snapshot and have the same
issue.  Any help would be greatly appreciated, I would love to be able
to use axis2 , but if I can't get this issue resolved soon I'll need to
following:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>

<soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

  <soapenv:Body>

    <soapenv:Fault>

      <faultcode>soapenv:Client</faultcode>

      <faultstring>org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlComplexContentImpl
cannot be cast to
peoiws5.mdiapps.soap.HandleTrackInfoLiteEventDocument</faultstring>

      <detail>

        <Exception>

          org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlComplexContentImpl cannot be cast to
peoiws5.mdiapps.soap.HandleTrackInfoLiteEventDocument&#xd;

          at
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:417)&#xd;

          at
com.am.service.xmlbeans.TrackLiteDataHandlerWSServiceMessageReceiverInOu
t.fromOM(TrackLiteDataHandlerWSServiceMessageReceiverInOut.java:322)&#xd
;

          at
com.am.service.xmlbeans.TrackLiteDataHandlerWSServiceMessageReceiverInOu
t.invokeBusinessLogic(TrackLiteDataHandlerWSServiceMessageReceiverInOut.
java:42)&#xd;

          at
org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractInOutSyncMessageReceiver.invokeBusine
ssLogic(AbstractInOutSyncMessageReceiver.java:42)&#xd;

          at
org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractMessageReceiver.receive(AbstractMessa
geReceiver.java:95)&#xd;

          at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:145)&#xd;

          at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostReques
t(HTTPTransportUtils.java:276)&#xd;

          at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:118)
&#xd;

          at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:710)&#xd;

          at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)&#xd;

          at
tionFilterChain.java:269)&#xd;

          at
erChain.java:188)&#xd;

          at
e.java:210)&#xd;

          at
e.java:174)&#xd;

          at
:127)&#xd;

          at
:117)&#xd;

          at
java:108)&#xd;

          at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:1
51)&#xd;

          at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:87
0)&#xd;

          at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.proc
essConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:665)&#xd;

          at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint
.java:528)&#xd;

          at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollow
erWorkerThread.java:81)&#xd;

          at
.java:685)&#xd;

          at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)&#xd;

org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlComplexContentImpl cannot be cast to
peoiws5.mdiapps.soap.HandleTrackInfoLiteEventDocument&#xd;

          at
peoiws5.mdiapps.soap.HandleTrackInfoLiteEventDocument$Factory.parse(Hand
leTrackInfoLiteEventDocument.java:128)&#xd;

          at
com.am.service.xmlbeans.TrackLiteDataHandlerWSServiceMessageReceiverInOu
t.fromOM(TrackLiteDataHandlerWSServiceMessageReceiverInOut.java:220)&#xd
;

          ... 22 more&#xd;

        </Exception>

      </detail>

    </soapenv:Fault>

  </soapenv:Body>

</soapenv:Envelope>

Thanks,

Steve

Re: .apache.axis2.AxisFault: org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlComplexContentImpl cannot be cast

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
Could you please place that in the jira you created? It may help.

Robert

On 7/20/07, Steve Kruse <sk...@adaptivemethods.com> wrote:
> The line of the code it is happening on is the following:
>

> peoiws5.mdiapps.soap.HandleTrackInfoLiteEventDocument wrappedParam =
>
> (peoiws5.mdiapps.soap.HandleTrackInfoLiteEventDocument)fromOM(
>
> msgContext.getEnvelope().getBody().getFirstElement(),
>
> peoiws5.mdiapps.soap.HandleTrackInfoLiteEventDocument.class,
>
> getEnvelopeNamespaces(msgContext.getEnvelope()));
>
> Steve

erChain.java:188)&#xd;

>           at

e.java:210)&#xd;