Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/20 03:03:20 UTC

10/20/2020 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Hello,

It has been two weeks since our last sync! Let's share our works for the
last two weeks in this thread.

My updates:
-discussions
-code review

Regards,
--ning

Re: 10/20/2020 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Posted by Sree Vaddi <sr...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thank you speaker, Huijun Wu .
Thank you sponsor, Ning Wang / Amplitude .

Thank you./Sree

    On Tuesday, October 20, 2020, 4:43:38 PM PDT, Sree Vaddi <sr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Sree Vaddi updates:- Setup monthly meetup. This is our 27th, continuous monthly meetup.- Promoted the meetup on social media especially on LinkedIn.

Thank you./Sree

    On Tuesday, October 20, 2020, 7:41:44 AM PDT, Nicholas Nezis <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Nick Nezis updates:

  - Assisted with Documentation CI fix