Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by zmelnick <za...@nitorgroup.com> on 2013/09/26 20:37:48 UTC

Query Params on Interceptors

Hi,

I have a need to read some of the query parameters on the URL at the
interceptor level. My Interceptor is a PRE_INVOKE phase on the Inbound side.

Apparently injecting a webserviceContext resource does not work, leaving me
to think that all I have to work with is the SoapMessage object.

Is there a way to pull off the query parameters from this object? Or some
other way within the interceptor?

Re: Query Params on Interceptors

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi
On 26/09/13 19:37, zmelnick wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a need to read some of the query parameters on the URL at the
> interceptor level. My Interceptor is a PRE_INVOKE phase on the Inbound side.
>
> Apparently injecting a webserviceContext resource does not work, leaving me
> to think that all I have to work with is the SoapMessage object.
>
> Is there a way to pull off the query parameters from this object? Or some
> other way within the interceptor?

message.get(Message.QUERY_STRING_ will return a query

Cheers, Sergey