Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Dennis Gove <dp...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/29 03:54:34 UTC

Edit access on cwiki

Would it be possible to get edit permission on the cwiki pages? I'd like to
add some new content to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=61330338
but it appears I don't have edit permissions.

Thank you,
Dennis

Re: Edit access on cwiki

Posted by Dennis Gove <dp...@gmail.com>.
Jan,

Thank you very much! I've confirmed the access.

- Dennis

Re: Edit access on cwiki

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.
Hi Dennis,

I granted you access to the solr space. Please try now :)

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect