Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Eiko Thomas <ei...@gmx.net> on 2005/04/28 10:41:47 UTC

catch cocoon session timeouts

Hi all,
I want to catch the timeout information of a cocoon session to implement
an auto-logout of my application.

Something like that:
1. user session gets a timeout
2. the session object detect that it should be destroyed
3. some programm code sends a logout to a Webservice

How can I do that?
Where can I read more about this?
In which other way can I implement my auto-logout (if the app-user
closes the browser instead of useing the logout-link)?

Thanks for advice,
Eiko

Re: catch cocoon session timeouts

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.