Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Jeff Blattman <Je...@Sun.COM> on 2006/05/09 02:48:48 UTC

AAPP patch 4.5 (was: Re: AAPP patch 4.4)

5. fix rome.properties, was incorrectly specifying class to atom pub
control extensions (...roller.presentation.webservices... instead of
...roller.webservices...)

6. fix spelling errors in handler exceptions in AAPP

7. add make for aapp-sdk.jar to top level build.xml (got lost in move
from sandbox). please let me know if there is a better pattern for this.
*ideally*, i'd like to see this as part of the roller dist, as i am
going to have a hard time getting legal to allow me to ship it otherwise

Re: AAPP patch 4.6

Posted by Jeff Blattman <Je...@Sun.COM>.
never mind. you meant all those strange things at the end of the test
cases right? not sure what happened there.

Re: AAPP patch 4.6

Posted by Jeff Blattman <Je...@Sun.COM>.

Re: AAPP patch 4.6 (was: Re: AAPP patch 4.5)

Posted by David M Johnson <Da...@Sun.COM>.

Posted by Jeff Blattman <Je...@Sun.COM>.

Re: AAPP patch 4.5 (was: Re: AAPP patch 4.4)

Posted by David M Johnson <Da...@Sun.COM>.
On May 8, 2006, at 8:48 PM, Jeff Blattman wrote:

> 5. fix rome.properties, was incorrectly specifying class to atom
> pub control extensions (...roller.presentation.webservices...
> instead of ...roller.webservices...)

Sheesh! how did I miss that. I need to do some more Atom testing
before I let 2.3RC2 out the door.

Thanks Jeff.

- Dave