Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by GOMEZ Henri <hg...@slib.fr> on 2001/07/02 10:52:00 UTC

RE: variable jk_b_set_buffer_size in mod_jk module....

You didn't compile ALL the source files

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : hgomez@slib.fr        (. .)

bin/linux/i38
6/ ????

I am looking for mod_jk.so.
There are these files
 mod_jk.so-eapi
 mod_jk.so-eapi.asc
 mod_jk.so-noeapi
 mod_jk.so-noeapi.asc

Does that mean mod_jk.so changed? But I don't see any documentation about
this one.

I am having problem integrating apache with tomcat. Apache doesn't delegate
the servlet jsp/request to tomcat. It just trys to serv it on it's own.
Anyone any clues??????
Thanks in advance,
Anshul

RE: variable jk_b_set_buffer_size in mod_jk module....

Posted by Anshul <le...@yahoo.com>.
I did.
I did it again. The error was different this time. Similar error with a
different variable name.
If the compilation isn't complete, why do I see mod_jk.so?
Anyways, I got away with this by downloading a binary version, which again
was not working earlier. And suddenly it did. It's highly unpredictable.
I can just hope that I have a good luck, not to see this happen again.