Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Julien Martelli <jm...@pcap.fr> on 2009/07/31 08:51:49 UTC

Missing site information in the distribution management element

Hi all,

I get the following error message when trying to make a site:stage or
site:deploy on my project with the following configuration:

Missing site information in the distribution management element in the
project: 'SNR ANNUREF METIER'.

C:/project/composants/SNR ANNUREF METIER /pom.xml

C:/project/tools/mvn/main/pom.xml

C:/project/tools/mvn/main/SNR_ANNUREF/pom.xml

Relationships between projects:

/main/pom.xml => aggregates /main/SNR_ANNUREF

/main/SNR_ANNUREF => inherits /main/pom.xml

�  Aggregates /composants/SNR_ANNUREF_METIER

/composants/ SNR_ANNUREF_METIER => inherits /main/SNR_ANNUREF

I launch the mvn site:stage on the main project which references the
/main/SNR_ANNUREF project which itself references to
/composants/SNR_ANNUREF_METIER.

All the distribution management information is located on the main pom.xml
(the one in C:/project/tools/mvn/main/pom.xml) which is the one I use for
deploying my site.

I suppose this is link to the build order generated:

Reactor build order:

  SNR ANNUREF METIER

  MAIN

  ANNUREF

Do you guys have any idea?

Thanks in advance!

julien

RE: Missing site information in the distribution management element

Posted by Julien Martelli <jm...@pcap.fr>.
Ok sorry for this, I solved the issue. This is linked to a little mistake in
the inheritance configuration.

Thanks,

julien

I get the following error message when trying to make a site:stage or
site:deploy on my project with the following configuration:

Missing site information in the distribution management element in the
project: 'SNR ANNUREF METIER'.

C:/project/composants/SNR ANNUREF METIER /pom.xml

C:/project/tools/mvn/main/pom.xml

C:/project/tools/mvn/main/SNR_ANNUREF/pom.xml

Relationships between projects:

/main/pom.xml => aggregates /main/SNR_ANNUREF

/main/SNR_ANNUREF => inherits /main/pom.xml

ð  Aggregates /composants/SNR_ANNUREF_METIER