Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Divesh Dutta <di...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/12/30 06:11:22 UTC

Re: How to create a new entity

Hi Hemanth,

Restarting the OFBiz will not solve your purpose. ant run-install will
be your friend, in that case.

Thanks
--
Divesh Dutta.

Re: How to create a new entity

Posted by Abdullah Shaikh <ab...@gmail.com>.
Restarting should also work if add-missing-on-start="true" in
entityengine.xml

- Abdullah

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 10:41 AM, Divesh Dutta <divesh.dutta@hotwaxmedia.com

Re: How to create a new entity

Posted by Divesh Dutta <di...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Yes exactly, It depends on case to case, What to use when.

Thanks

RE: How to create a new entity