Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Igor Krasavin <ig...@akvelon.com> on 2022/02/21 10:22:22 UTC

Jira - contributor permission

Hi community,

I'm Igor from Akvelon, happy to join to Beam community. We're going to implement the CdapIO connector. Could someone please add me permissions for Jira? I want to create and assign tickets.
My Jira ID: KrasavinigorBest regards,
Igor!

Re: Jira - contributor permission

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@google.com>.
Welcome to the Beam community. Added you to Jira.

Thanks,
Cham