Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "John Beaulaurier -X (jbeaulau - ADVANCED NETWORK INFORMATION INC at Cisco)" <jb...@cisco.com> on 2015/05/22 21:29:30 UTC

Pass env variables to application during deploy Tomcat 7

Hello,

We need to pass on some environment variables to the application being deployed at the time it's being deployed in Tomcat 7. Where should
that be done. Context.xml, server.xml, setenv.sh....?

Thank you
-John

FW: Pass env variables to application during deploy Tomcat 7

Posted by "John Beaulaurier -X (jbeaulau - ADVANCED NETWORK INFORMATION INC at Cisco)" <jb...@cisco.com>.
Never mind.

Figured out that setenv.sh was the correct location.

-John