Posted to users@maven.apache.org by John Mendonca <jm...@mfoundry.com> on 2005/10/20 02:11:23 UTC

[m2] javadoc:javadoc for war projects

After this new version of maven 2, I can no longer create javadocs for
my war packaged projects, as they are not 'classpath-capable' packages.
This does make sense somewhat, I am not making libraries for people to
use, so why should I need javadocs?  These docs are not for users of my
code, but rather my team members who will sometime need to understand
and maintain my code.  Perhaps there is a configuration option for the
javadoc plugin I do not know of that can turn off this functionality?

Re: [m2] javadoc:javadoc for war projects

Posted by Stephen Duncan <st...@gmail.com>.
Also, on jar projects, where javadoc does work, when included as a
site report, it creates the javadocs, but doesn't correctly create the
index.html page, so there is no javadocs on that page.

-Stephen

--
Stephen Duncan Jr
www.stephenduncanjr.com

Re: [m2] javadoc:javadoc for war projects

Posted by Stephen Duncan <st...@gmail.com>.