Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Sebastian Samaruga <co...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/08 20:30:12 UTC

Re: Semantic web backend

The mapping from tabular to RDF is really straightforward. As RDF data is
encoded in triple statements, this triples are in the way Subject,
Predicate, Object. A tabular to RDF conversion regards a Subject in the
statements as a primary key and the predicates as columns and the objects
as cell values. The model is not much different of a key-value store with a
parent subject. So, for example convert JSON / XML and others is not
difficult either.

Re: Semantic web backend

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebastian,

Your project sounds interesting, and it would certainly be cool if
MetaModel can help you in making Cognescent a great solution.

>From the outside it's a little hard for me to digest it all. And in
particular - what parts of your semantic modelling would you need to be
integrated directly in MetaModel vs. what parts do you intend to just use
MetaModel as-is to provide data for?

Kasper

Re: Semantic web backend

Posted by Sebastian Samaruga <co...@gmail.com>.