Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> on 2008/03/26 15:22:18 UTC

Re: i am facing problem when i using tomcat 6.0 + maven2

Please stop using the developer list for user questions. People answer
when they can, as they can and that's done on the user mailing lists
which you can find here:

users@maven.apache.org

On 26-Mar-08, at 2:53 AM, <sr...@accenture.com> <sridhar.thota@accenture.com
 > wrote:
>

> I am very sorry,
>
> I need help urgently I have problem with using tomcat 6.0.14 with
> maven2
> + cargo.
> Can u help or give suggestions
>
> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Sridhar Thota,

> privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you
> have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and
> delete the original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

Re: i am facing problem when i using tomcat 6.0 + maven2

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
If your requirement is this urgent, I'm certain that one of the
consulting shops who specialize in Maven would be happy to help you
out, for a reasonable fee.

Or, since your problem is actually with Cargo, perhaps someone on the
Cargo team is willing to provide "emergency" help on a consulting
(paid) basis.

If neither of these options are appealing, then you will simply have
to wait until someone (freely) sends you the answer you are looking
for on the User list, or solve the problem on your own.

Wayne