Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Joel Blouin <jb...@idalica.com> on 2007/12/04 17:11:33 UTC

Bug? in Demo Site on adding a Payment Method

Has something changed in how to add a payment method to a store?  In the
Hotwax Demo site I login in as flexadmin go to the catalog manager select
the retail store 9100 select Payments and the current payment methods are
displayed.  But there is no way to add additional payment methods.  Is this
a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Re: Bug? in Demo Site on adding a Payment Method

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Ok that was what I was missing.
I was adding services already available.

Scott Gray sent the following on 12/4/2007 1:40 PM:

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Not sure what is causing it.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by Joel Blouin <jb...@idalica.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
might use the webtools to verify the demo data was loaded on the install.
you can do this by doing a clean then install, if your using the default
derby db.

Raj Saini sent the following on 12/4/2007 10:24 AM:

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
actually admin should be Fulladmin
flexadmin should be flexadmin
looks like someone is playing with security

Joel Blouin sent the following on 12/4/2007 9:58 AM:

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Try logging in as admin.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
I just ran it against the ver4.0 branch and it works.

Raj Saini sent the following on 12/4/2007 10:14 AM:

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.