Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/20 18:50:11 UTC

Announce the karaf release

The 2.1.3 has not been announced afaik.  Jamie, do you want to handle
that, including felix users list and announce@apache.org ? (you need
to send from your apache email address to get through
announce@apache.org) and giving a head line of what karaf is before
announcing the technical details of the release notes (as the audience
is much wider).   I guess the headline from the web page is
sufficient.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Announce the karaf release

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
It depends on the change, if you update a page, it will be modified,
but it's indirect (through an inclusion somehow), it won't work.
I'll try re-exporting the whole site.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet