Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Matthias Bauer <Ma...@livinglogic.de> on 2002/12/02 11:50:15 UTC

[Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Struts Workflow Extension Package 0.9.3]

Hi everybody!

I just released Version 0.9.3 of the Struts Workflow Extension Package.

There are no code changes in the package. So why a new version?

* I added instructions for using the test application with Struts 1.1
  to the file INSTALL.TXT, because some users told me that it was cumbersome
  to only have them on the web pages.
* The package was release with a different license. Due to the fact that I am
  no license expert, I assumed up to now, that the GNU license was appropriate.
  I had to learn that it is pretty restrictive, so I changed it to a BSD-like
  license.

For more information about this package visit
http://www.livinglogic.de/Struts/

--- Matthias