Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Richard Piper <rp...@med.usyd.edu.au> on 2002/01/02 23:47:44 UTC

Multiple databases defined in the Torque database schema

I would like to create a torque schema that allowed access to tables in
different mysql databases. I think this is possible. Could anyone point me in
the direction of an example schema or application that shows how this would be
done?

thanks

RIchard

Richard Piper
email:rpiper@med.usyd.edu.au
http://icu-web.org
phone: 0438-120860

Re: Multiple databases defined in the Torque database schema

Posted by Richard Piper <rp...@med.usyd.edu.au>.
On Thu, 3 Jan 2002, Richard Piper wrote:

> I would like to create a torque schema that allowed access to tables in
> different mysql databases. I think this is possible. Could anyone point me in
> the direction of an example schema or application that shows how this would be
> done?

Sorry, I found the answer, there is an example schema in the TDK under.
/share/conf/torque/schema

Richard

Richard Piper
email:rpiper@med.usyd.edu.au