Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by fer smith <sa...@gmx.net> on 2002/09/28 17:27:56 UTC

axis requires j2ee.jar?

I'm trying to use wsif and apache axis, but get the exception below unless I
have j2ee.jar in my classpath.

Is there really a requirement for j2ee.jar when only using the apache axis
provider or is there some config/setup thing I've not done right?

Thanks for any help.

java clients.DynamicInvoker http://localhost/Test.wsdl test p1
Reading WSDL document from 'http://localhost/Test.wsdl'
Preparing WSIF dynamic invocation
Executing operation test
javax/servlet/ServletContext

at
org.apache.axis.configuration.EngineConfigurationFactoryServlet.newFactory(EngineConfigurationFactoryServlet.java:114)

at
org.apache.axis.configuration.EngineConfigurationFactoryFinder.newFactory(EngineConfigurationFactoryFinder.java:159)

at
org.apache.axis.configuration.EngineConfigurationFactoryFinder.newFactory(EngineConfigurationFactoryFinder.java:195)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Service.<init>(Service.java:110)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Call.<init>(Call.java:269)

at
org.apache.wsif.providers.soap.apacheaxis.WSIFPort_ApacheAxis.getCall(WSIFPort_ApacheAxis.java:441)

at
org.apache.wsif.providers.soap.apacheaxis.WSIFOperation_ApacheAxis.invokeRequestResponseOperation(WSIFOperation_ApacheAxis.java:586)

at
org.apache.wsif.providers.soap.apacheaxis.WSIFOperation_ApacheAxis.executeRequestResponseOperation(WSIFOperation_ApacheAxis.java:574)
        at clients.DynamicInvoker.invokeMethod(Unknown Source)
        at clients.DynamicInvoker.main(Unknown Source)

--
Werden Sie mit uns zum "OnlineStar 2002"! Jetzt GMX wählen -
und tolle Preise absahnen! http://www.onlinestar.de