Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Fernando Wermus <fe...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/04 21:41:34 UTC

wizard and datagrid

Hi all,
    I have,

Step 1 which the user selects something

Steps 2 which a datagrid is shown which depends in a model that is
associated with the selection from step 1.

The fact is that I never see any change in the datagrid. I review several
times if the model associated with the datagrid has accurate info and it
does have.

I cannot figure it out how to refresh the datagrid the time the step 2 is
shown (I dont have any need to setModel again)

thanks in advance

--
Fernando Wermus.

www.linkedin.com/in/fernandowermus

Re: wizard and datagrid

Posted by Fernando Wermus <fe...@gmail.com>.
I added this to make it work, but I dont see the need. Why?

@Override

protected void onBeforeRender() {

final UsersModel w=(UsersModel) getModelObject();

DataGrid g=(DataGrid) get("grid");

g.setModel(w.lookForUsers());

super.onBeforeRender();

}

This model was set up before. The only difference it is that the model
injected in DataGrid depends in another model that was set up in the first
step.

If I dont do this it actually  ignores the right data.