Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Prashant Tech <pr...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/05 17:56:04 UTC

[AXIS2 0.92] Bug iin client code generation when using wsdl with two ports

Axis2 (0.92) code generation only generates client stub for one port even
though there are two port definitions in the wsdl.

Can Axis2 create stubs that use javabeans created beforehand using XMLBeans
directly, instead of creating it's own version of XMLBeans generated
javabeans for each wsdl stub?

My domain model is based on code generated from XMLBeans. Having multiple
versions of it generated for each WSDL doesn't make sense.

Thanks,
Prashant Rane

Re: [AXIS2 0.92] Bug iin client code generation when using wsdl with two ports

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Please create a JIRA bug and upload your wsdl.

thanks,
dims