Posted to users@camel.apache.org by carlo cancellieri <c....@proximainformatica.com> on 2014/05/28 16:06:19 UTC

Contributing and release scheduling

Hi all,
 I've 2 important questions to understand how to proceed.

I'm working on a new huge project and I'm going to port many spring-batch
based jobs to camel.

I need to sync our release and spring schedule with the camel one so we can
contribute to the project and get the improvements ready for our new tags.

Are there any release scheduling pages? Do you use a fixed time box release
or what?

Could you kindly consider to merge this pull req before the next release?

https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/158

Cheers,
Carlo

--
Dott. Carlo Cancellieri
*skype*: ccancellieri

Re: Contributing and release scheduling

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Carlo,

The PR you send is partly merged into apache camel trunk.
I will add a comment for it, and you can close it.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com
http://jnn.iteye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Read here about how to contribute
http://camel.apache.org/contributing

You can do github PR or attach patches to JIRA etc.
We have a great contribution procedure, and a lot of people have contributed.

In fact we love contributions.

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.