Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/13 02:39:31 UTC

[ANN] An article about Bloodhound published in Tuxinfo magazine

Just to keep you informed . Few days ago Tuxinfo magazine has
published an article about Bloodhound . This mag reaches ~ 25.000 -
50.000 subscribers every month mainly in Latin America and Spain .

PS: Spanish language all the time ... but I thought you'd like to know anyways
;)

.. [1] Tuxinfo 50: Apache™ Bloodhound un fork de Trac
        (http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/2012/08/tuxinfo-50-apache-bloodhound-un-fork-de_12.html)

.. [2] TuxInfo 50 lista para la descarga!!! “Llegamos al medio
centenar de revistas!!!″
        (http://www.tuxinfo.com.ar/tuxinfo/?p=705)

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/

Featured article:

Re: [ANN] An article about Bloodhound published in Tuxinfo magazine

Posted by Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com>.
I'll continue with a series in there (Spanish language of course ...
;) and plan to write some other articles for an English mag too ...
maybe some other in French as well (<= though that's less probable and
maybe will be delayed :-/ ) . In case of English , I'll put it under
your consideration for review before paper/article submission . I
didn't this time because , you know , it was written in Spanish ...
but if some one wants to practice their Spanish / French skills (or is
a native speaker ;) and is also willing to review forthcoming
publications , please contact me in private . I'll appreciate any help
.

Posted by Joachim Dreimann <jo...@wandisco.com>.