Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Karel Gardas <ka...@centrum.cz> on 2009/07/01 20:07:13 UTC

How to return proper web/soap failure down from the BPEL action.

Hello,

I'm thinking about fine-grained security based on the BPEL model. I'd
like to play with some of my ideas using ODE, but I'm not able to find
out how to return proper web or soap failure to the calling side when
some of my security asserts fails on some specific BPEL action.
Currently I'm hacking in `run' method of for example ASSIGN action
playing with either:
	_self.parent.completed
or
	_self.parent.failure

but still without success.

Do you have any idea where shall I look next?

Thanks!
Karel