Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Raffaele Gambelli <R....@hitachi-systems-cbt.com> on 2017/06/12 16:06:34 UTC

SoapAction header and the "unexpected wrapper element...found...expected..." error

Hi all,

since I changed from

<groupId>org.jvnet.jax-ws-commons</groupId>
<artifactId>jaxws-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>2.3</version>

<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
<artifactId>jaxws-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>2.4.1</version>

I have exception: "unexpected wrapper element ... found. expected ..."

Enabling "org.apache.cxf" log to INFO, I can see that exception occurs always in the second ws operation call, and I saw that the soapAction header in the second call, is the same that one of the first call and it remains unchanged in all consecutive calls.
In this way, from the second call, soapAction header has value different from that one included inside </soap:Body>

The only solution was to remove all "action" attributes from @WebMethod annotation from all methods in my interface, but I would like to ask you the meaning of that header, why it is repeating in consecutive calls, any hints, thank you

Raffaele Gambelli

Rif: SoapAction header and the "unexpected wrapper element...found...expected..." error

Posted by Raffaele Gambelli <R....@hitachi-systems-cbt.com>.
I forgot to say that I'm using CXF 3.0.6 as client.

I've just found the problem, it should be this one https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-6732

thanks anyway

Raffaele Gambelli