Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com> on 2012/11/26 14:21:36 UTC

wiki write access request

Hi, I'm going through the Hadoop deployment instructions
(http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/GettingStartedWithHadoop) and am
occasionally seeing things that can be better clarified or need
updating.  Can I have write access to the Wiki so I can make text
updates?  I'm user "GlenMazza".

Thanks,
Glen

--
Glen Mazza
blog: www.jroller.com/gmazza

Re: wiki write access request

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Done - relogin if it still doesn't work. Thanks for taking the time to
make helpful edits!

--
Harsh J