Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Dave <ar...@cosmic.net.au> on 2002/07/11 12:09:28 UTC

RE: RunTime Error

HI,

After recompiling apache with GD,PHP,MOD_SSL,mod_gzip I get the following
error when trying to do apachectl startssl or apachectl start

apachectl: line 184:  8043 Segmentation fault      $HTTPD -DSSL

Has anyone got any ideas on how to resolve or troubleshoot this error
further. I have been using apachetoolbox and started from fresh source
binaries and still had the problem. On a 2nd server using the exact
configuration for Apache I didnt have this problem.

Thanks
Dave