Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2016/10/03 08:05:48 UTC

Re: Translations Product & Category

Hi Ingo,

Adding an internalCategoryName name to the ProductCategory Entity seems the easiest solution. Did you already tackle this issue?

Jacques

Le 26/09/2016  12:26, Ingo Wolfmayr a crit :

AW: Translations Product & Category

Posted by Ingo Wolfmayr <in...@wolfix.at>.
Hi Jacques,

I have not started yet but I will provide the improvment as a patch within the next days.