Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2003/02/10 19:20:40 UTC

[PMC:Revote] LogKit 1.2 Release Candidate 7

Due to the fact that the baseline was modified mid-vote, Release
Candidate 6 is no longer valid.  During this vote, we must not make
any changes to the baseline.  That means that all your votes for
Release Candidate 6 are null and void, and the release of LogKit is
delayed one more week.  Monday 2/17/2002 will be the new release
date if all goes well.

I placed Release Candidate 7 up on the Avalon web site for our review.

http://avalon.apache.org/~bloritsch/logkit-dist/

Please place your vote (again) for Release Candidate 7.

+1 from me.

P.S.  As a reminder, The LogKit CVS module should now be considered
under code freeze.  No modifications to the CVS should take place
while the vote is still active.

Re: [PMC:Revote] LogKit 1.2 Release Candidate 7

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

Berin Loritsch wrote:

> Please place your vote (again) for Release Candidate 7.

+1

Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org

Re: [PMC:Revote] LogKit 1.2 Release Candidate 7

Posted by Huw Roberts <hu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
Berin Loritsch wrote, On 10/02/2003 19.20:

> Please place your vote (again) for Release Candidate 7.

+1

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: [PMC:Revote] LogKit 1.2 Release Candidate 7

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.
+1

--Jeff

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Berin,
>
> Having been through this, I will point out that at least one set of release
> policies discourages the practice of freezing the CVS.  You should either
> tag the CVS now, or ask that no one make any changes without tagging it
> first.  That allows you to release without changes.

Right.  Well, hopefully there won't be any changes to CVS in the mean
time.

RE: [PMC:Revote] LogKit 1.2 Release Candidate 7

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Berin,

Having been through this, I will point out that at least one set of release
policies discourages the practice of freezing the CVS.  You should either
tag the CVS now, or ask that no one make any changes without tagging it
first.  That allows you to release without changes.

I'll download logkit v1.2rc7.

	--- Noel

Posted by Peter Royal <pr...@apache.org>.
On Monday, February 10, 2003, at 01:20  PM, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> Please place your vote (again) for Release Candidate 7.

+1
-pete

RE: [PMC:Revote] LogKit 1.2 Release Candidate 7

Posted by Leo Sutic <le...@inspireinfrastructure.com>.
+1