Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/01 12:05:46 UTC

2.7 release

Hi all,

The MCF 2.7 release, scheduled for the end of this month, looks like it
will be substantial, with a new UI (thanks to Kishore Kumar!), a new Tika
version, support for SharePoint 2016, and many, many bug fixes.  The new UI
especially could use some exercising, so I encourage everyone to check out
trunk and give it a try.

Please be aware that we now require JDK 1.8, and that the core ManifoldCF
dependencies have changed, so you definitely want to do the following
unless you are using a fresh checkout:

ant clean-core-deps make-core-deps

Please post any feedback to this list.  Thanks!!

Karl