Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Jeehong Min <je...@parasoft.com> on 2004/03/02 00:05:09 UTC

XSComplexTypeDecl's restriction value

I have a XSComplexTypeDecl object representing the following complexType

   <complexType
      name="ArrayOfDouble">
    <complexContent>
     <restriction
       base="soapenc:Array">
      <attribute ref="soapenc:arrayType"
    wsdl:arrayType="ns11:Double_1[]"/>
     </restriction>
    </complexContent>
   </complexType>

My question is: How do I get to the qname of the restriction base attribute?  How do I get to the attribute element?

I've tried the baseType (via getBaseType method) as well as the XSParticle (via getParticle method) until I got to the XSWildcardDecl, all to no avail.

Thanks,

Jeehong

Re: XSComplexTypeDecl's restriction value

Posted by Sandy Gao <sa...@ca.ibm.com>.

getBaseType().getTargetNamespace()
getBaseType().getName()

give the namespace/name of the base type.

getAttributeUses()

gives you a list of attribute uses, from which you can query your specific
attribute.

(Hope my memory serves, so that I don't misspell the function names.)

HTH,
Sandy Gao
Software Developer, IBM Canada
(1-905) 413-3255
sandygao@ca.ibm.com

             jeehongm@parasoft
             .com (Jeehong
             Min)                                                       To
                                       <xe...@xml.apache.org>
             03/01/2004 06:05                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       XSComplexTypeDecl's restriction
             Please respond to         value