Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/31 19:05:19 UTC

Root table's tablet assignment failure on startup

I'm not sure if I did something bad the last time I stopped my 1.6.0
instance, but I figure I'll mention it here first.

Started up a 1.6.0 instance that I had before. Root table didn't come
online because it couldn't load its tablet because the
/accumulo/${instance_id}/root_tablet/dir node in ZK doesn't exist.

I didn't want to just wipe it in case this is an actual problem. Thoughts?

Re: Root table's tablet assignment failure on startup

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Cool. Thanks, Keith.

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.