Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2004/12/03 13:05:04 UTC

Apollo dependencies

Hi,

of the dependencies Maven couldn't resolve these should be fixed now:

jaxen-1.1-beta-4.jar
servletapi-2.3.jar
xbean_xpath-1.0.3.jar
naming-factory-5.0.18.jar
naming-resources-5.0.18.jar

This here should get addressed once I add commonj as installed package
(it's on the way to my disk):

commonj-twm-1.0.jar

This here looks as if it should get built by Gump but it isn't here,
yet.  Anybody wants to take a stab at ws-addressing?

addressing-SNAPSHOT.jar

These are supposed to get built by Axis or Tomcat (according to the
Maven descriptor), but they simply don't.  No idea how to solve it:

axis-wsdl4j-1.2-RC2.jar
naming-common-5.0.18.jar
naming-java-5.0.18.jar

And these, I simply cannot find (or HP wants a password I don't have):

jndi-config-SNAPSHOT.jar (try downloading from http://www.hp.com/)
wsdm-xmlbeans-SNAPSHOT.jar (try downloading from https://ws-rp.hpsen.com/)

Stefan

Re: Apollo dependencies

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@4quarters.com>.
yah, I just updated the Apollo Jira....

geir@gluecode.com

Re: Apollo dependencies

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Apollo dependencies

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@4quarters.com>.

geir@gluecode.com

Re: Apollo dependencies

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.

Re: Apollo dependencies

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@4quarters.com>.
On Dec 3, 2004, at 7:24 AM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> On Fri, 3 Dec 2004, Geir Magnusson, Jr. <ge...@4quarters.com> wrote:
>> On Dec 3, 2004, at 7:05 AM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>>>
>>> This here should get addressed once I add commonj as installed
>>> package (it's on the way to my disk):
>>>
>>> commonj-twm-1.0.jar
>>
>> you can't.  The license on the code is unclear.  I've asked BEA
>> about it.
>
> I can download it to brutus and I did.

I wasn't questioning your ability to to click on a URL.

>   We are not distributing it,
> nor any code that has been compiled against it.  What kind of problem
> do you expect?

I thought you were putting it into apollo.... just something I was
helping out with... no worries..

geir@gluecode.com

Re: Apollo dependencies

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 3 Dec 2004, Geir Magnusson, Jr. <ge...@4quarters.com> wrote:
> On Dec 3, 2004, at 7:05 AM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>>
>> This here should get addressed once I add commonj as installed
>> package (it's on the way to my disk):
>>
>> commonj-twm-1.0.jar
>
> you can't.  The license on the code is unclear.  I've asked BEA
> about it.

I can download it to brutus and I did.  We are not distributing it,

Re: Apollo dependencies

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@4quarters.com>.

geir@gluecode.com