Posted to user@struts.apache.org by bill blackmon <bi...@verizon.net> on 2003/06/26 14:31:07 UTC

Poolman?

I'm looking for connection pooling for a Struts app. Everyone recommends
Poolman
but it's discontinued. Can anyone recommend something else or tell me where
I can
download Poolman?

[OT] Re: Poolman?

Posted by Melissa L Kelley <st...@stuology.net>.
On Thu, 26 Jun 2003, bill blackmon wrote:

The first place I would look would be with your app server.

If your app server does not provide this service, then

You can still download Poolman from SourceForge
http://sourceforge.net/projects/poolman/

You can also look in the Jakarta-Commons DBCP
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/index.html

> I'm looking for connection pooling for a Struts app. Everyone recommends
> Poolman
> but it's discontinued. Can anyone recommend something else or tell me where
> I can
> download Poolman?

Melissa L Kelley
stu.strutsusers@stuology.net