Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kola Oyedeji <ko...@iclployalty.com> on 2003/04/23 17:20:35 UTC

RE: Resolving DTDs Locally: TILES: external entity not found --L ocal Definitions

Thanks

Um...what exactly is the digester?

Kola

distribution.
--
>> anything that would cause a simple string comparison match to fail.
If

"http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/tiles-config_1_1.dtd">

Posted by Kola Oyedeji <ko...@iclployalty.com>.
Looks like something I could use in the near future,

Thanks guys

Kola

If

Posted by Kwok Peng Tuck <pe...@makmal.net>.

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, Max Cooper wrote:

> Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 18:51:58 -0700
> From: Max Cooper <ma...@maxcooper.com>
> Subject: Re: Resolving DTDs Locally: TILES: external entity not found
>     --Local Definitions
>
> The "Digester" project team has created an easy-to-use XML parser. If you
> ever find that you need to process an XML config file for a project,
> Digester is definitely worth a look.

More specifically, check out the API javadocs available via:

  http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/digester/

for more information about Digester.  For some pretty intricate use cases,
you can take a look at how Tomcat uses Digester for parsing server.xml and
web.xml files, and Struts uses it for struts-config.xml files.

> -Max

Craig