Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by P Karthick <pk...@premiertechnologygroup.com> on 2006/05/24 07:50:49 UTC

[users@httpd] Running bash scripts from a browser through Apache

Hi All,
Is there any way to run Bash shell scripts from a browser passed through Apache.
This is exactly like executing a perl script through mod_perl module.

E.g.
http://myhost/dir1/myscript.sh

If we hit the link,the script should be executed and I have written the script in a way that it outputs a HTML page, that should be displayed in the browser.

Thanks and Regards,
Karthick P

Thanks and Regards,
Karthick P