Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by John Gentilin <ge...@eyecatching.com> on 2002/09/14 01:48:35 UTC

Release 1 DR1 ??

Any measure on the progress of Release DR1 ?

What I am looking for is the point where early alpha
testing might be ready. If the nightly builds included a
binary version then we could start testing existing code
and provide feedback sooner rather than later.

Regards
John G

Re: Release 1 DR1 ??

Posted by Keiron Liddle <ke...@aftexsw.com>.
On Mon, 2002-09-16 at 05:28, John Gentilin wrote:
> I grabbed the latest build and gave it a whirl with my FOP
> Documents. Saw that the text was there sans all my tables.

It probably depends when the latest build was.
On friday I committed some tables things. Very basic tables seem to work
but don't expect too much. I think I will do some borders/background so
that we can see where the tables areas are being placed.

> We would like to know as you make progress so that we
> could test our existing documents and provide feedback.

Thanks, that could be helpful as things start to work.

Re: Release 1 DR1 ??

Posted by John Gentilin <ge...@eyecatching.com>.

Re: Release 1 DR1 ??

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.