Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/10 14:42:54 UTC

[Axis2] How to disable addressing globally and enable only for a given service

Hi,
    I can disable addressing globally on server side by removing the
addressing module entry in axis2.xml.
    If I do that, how can I  and enable addressing only for a given
service?
Thanks,
Samisa...

Re: [Axis2] How to disable addressing globally and enable only for a given service

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Add

<module ref="addressing"/> in your services.xml.

-- Chinthaka