Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org> on 2010/06/05 10:20:55 UTC

[ApacheDS] Module server-sar

We have a module apacheds/server-sar. It is deactivated in the modules
section of the apacheds/pom.xml. It can't be built due to broken
dependencies.

The pom's description states "A server archive file for ApacheDS to run
within a JBoss 3.x instance". JBoss 3.x is rather old, the latest 3.2
release is from 2006.

Should we delete the server-sar module? Or move it to to deceased, in
case someone wants to build a SAR for a newer JBoss version?

Kind Regards,
Stefan

Re: [ApacheDS] Module server-sar

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.