Posted to users@camel.apache.org by 曾宪忠 <40...@qq.com> on 2016/05/10 06:07:13 UTC

RedisConsumer doesn't support blocking popup in camel-spring-redis component

Dear team,

We're using apache camel to integrate our "Elevator IoT" project, we use redis lists as our message queue, and use BRPOP to fetch message.  We can push message use RedisProducer since it support most command of redis, but the RedisConsumer on support the command SUBSCRIBE and PSUBSCRIBE, so we can't consume the message from lists.

I think blocking popup is a very common scenario in redis, why camel-spring-redis does't support this feature. Can I get any other solution for this problem.

Thanks in advanced!

Your fans Sam.

Re: RedisConsumer doesn't support blocking popup in camel-spring-redis component

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
You are welcome to work on this yourself to add support on the
consumer for what you need. We love contributuins
http://camel.apache.org/contributing

--
Claus Ibsen