Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by "vijayasree.j" <vi...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/08 12:49:16 UTC

Predicate With Xpath

Dear all,

I am doing a project with Camel and stuck with one issue.
Is there any way to combine Xpath,Header and Predicate together?

The requirement is like,i need to do a content message routing based on the
Xml file elemant value.
<order>
<book  gift="Y"/>
</order>
Gift attribute can have any value ,based on this  attribute I need to define
Predicate.

Currently I am doping this using multiple when conditions ,which is not
suggested.
Can you please provide help on this issue?

With Regards
Vijayasree

Re: Predicate With Xpath

Posted by "vijayasree.j" <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thank you.I have posted to Camel users forum...

Re: Predicate With Xpath

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Please ask on the user forum instead of this Camel developer team forum.

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 2:49 PM, vijayasree.j <vi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am doing a project with Camel and stuck with one issue.
> Is there any way to combine Xpath,Header and Predicate together?
>
> The requirement is like,i need to do a content message routing based on the
> Xml file elemant value.
> <order>
> <book  gift="Y"/>
> </order>
> Gift attribute can have any value ,based on this  attribute I need to define
> Predicate.
>
> Currently I am doping this using multiple when conditions ,which is not
> suggested.
> Can you please provide help on this issue?
>
> With Regards
> Vijayasree

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus