Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Patrick Wendell <pw...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/07 08:23:19 UTC

[SNAPSHOT] Snapshot1 of Spark 1.1.0 has been posted

Hi All,

I've packaged and published a snapshot release of Spark 1.1 for testing.
This is being distributed to the community for QA and preview purposes. It
is not yet an official RC for voting. Going forward, we'll do preview
releases like this for testing ahead of official votes.

The tag of this release is v1.1.0-snapshot1 (commit d428d8):
*https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=spark.git;a=commit;h=d428d88418d385d1d04e1b0adcb6b068efe9c7b0
<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=spark.git;a=commit;h=d428d88418d385d1d04e1b0adcb6b068efe9c7b0>*

The release files, including signatures, digests, etc can be found at:
*http://people.apache.org/~pwendell/spark-1.1.0-snapshot1/
<http://people.apache.org/~pwendell/spark-1.1.0-snapshot1/>*

*https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/pwendell.asc
<https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/pwendell.asc>*

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachespark-1025/
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachespark-1024/>

NOTE: Due to SPARK-2899, docs are not yet available for this release. Docs
will be posted ASAP.

To learn more about Apache Spark, please see
http://spark.apache.org/

Re: [SNAPSHOT] Snapshot1 of Spark 1.1.0 has been posted

Posted by Prashant Sharma <sc...@gmail.com>.
Yeah this should be changed. You can change the banner in the repl,
printWelcome function. Mind sending a PR ?

I think this should be a one place change in the future (Not sure how
feasible it is). Volunteers ?

Prashant Sharma

回复: [SNAPSHOT] Snapshot1 of Spark 1.1.0 has been posted

Posted by witgo <wi...@qq.com>.
Need a parameter "-Phadoop-2.3"

eg:

./make-distribution.sh -Dhadoop.version=2.3.0-cdh5.0.2 -Dyarn.version=2.3.0-cdh5.0.2 -Phadoop-2.3 -Pyarn

Posted by Debasish Das <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi Patrick,

Posted by Patrick Wendell <pw...@gmail.com>.