Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/04/08 13:54:20 UTC

[Cocoon Wiki] Update of "LogFactorFiveHowto" by RenaudRichardet

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by RenaudRichardet:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/LogFactorFiveHowto

  Quick instructions on how to activate !LogFactor5 in Cocoon 2.1.

  For more detailed informations see ConfiguringTheLogs.
+
+ === Note ===
+
+ {{{LogFactor}}} seems to have been replaced by {{{ChainSaw}}}, so you'll find little info about it in the Web. See ChainSaw to setup {{{Chainsaw}}} and Cocoon.
+

  ==  !LogFactor5 ==
  Is a gorgeous killer best-thing-since-sliced-bread visual real-time log analyzer tool. Did I mention that I like it?
@@ -41, +46 @@

  Copy {{{logfactor5-1.2.8.jar}}} located in {lib/optional} of the Cocoon 2.1.4 distribution, into {{{WEB-INF/lib}}} folder of your web application.

- === Note ===
-