Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Charles Souillard <ch...@ext.bull.net> on 2006/01/03 09:50:13 UTC

ServiceMix use

Hi everybody,

I am interested in knowing how is using ServiceMix and how...
Perhaps some of you could give me its use...
By exchanging our experiences, perhaps we can go ahead together to :
* improve SM
* develop easier new service engine
* have a general knowledge of SM functionnalities/capacities
* ...

Are you using SM as a single user ?
Are you using SM in production ?
Are you using SM in a multi thread environment ?
Are you using SM in production ?

Feel free to give any comment !
Thanks for your answers !

Charles

Re: ServiceMix use

Posted by Charles Souillard <ch...@ext.bull.net>.
Guillaume,

I have already visited these pages and downloaded the pdf doc but this
is an old one published before the final release of JBI.
Moreover it is based on some classes available in sun jar files...

Although it gives a general idea of how developping a service engine

Thanks you anyway
Regards,
Charles

Re: ServiceMix use

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gu...@worldonline.fr>.

RE: ServiceMix use

Posted by Roland Oertig <ro...@dplanet.ch>.
Charles,
by the way I was at the JavaPolis in Antwerpen 12-16. December and there
JSR208 or JBI was a hot topic/issue to all of the companys making some
presentation in the university, session, Quickies, or BOF's.
(ORACLE, BEA, SUN, SONIC, JBoss, and others)
Within the next 2-3 month I expect a lot of papers coming out from that
event.

I suggest we keep each other informed over this mail channel!

Cheers
Roland

Re: ServiceMix use

Posted by Charles Souillard <ch...@ext.bull.net>.