Posted to cvs@httpd.apache.org by wr...@apache.org on 2007/02/18 20:53:09 UTC

svn commit: r508962 - /httpd/mod_ftp/trunk/docs/manual/mod/mod_ftp.xml

Author: wrowe
Date: Sun Feb 18 11:53:09 2007
New Revision: 508962

Log:
s/Covalent FTP/mod_ftp/

Modified:
    httpd/mod_ftp/trunk/docs/manual/mod/mod_ftp.xml

Modified: httpd/mod_ftp/trunk/docs/manual/mod/mod_ftp.xml
Binary files - no diff available.

Re: svn commit: r508962 - /httpd/mod_ftp/trunk/docs/manual/mod/mod_ftp.xml

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
wrowe@apache.org wrote:

> Modified: httpd/mod_ftp/trunk/docs/manual/mod/mod_ftp.xml
> Binary files - no diff available.

My bad; experimenting with using the (view) from viewvc, or directly
accessing /repos/asf/../file.html.en in order to view in html and the
xml sources in xml.  Apparently our mailscript truly hates application
types even if eol-style native indicates it is text.

Removed the svn:mime-type properties of this failed experiment.

Re: svn commit: r508962 - /httpd/mod_ftp/trunk/docs/manual/mod/mod_ftp.xml

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.